How to join a DLP webinar
DLP (Distinguished Lecturer Programme) webinars are live connections with lecturers selected from the best presentations at EAGE Conferences. The lecture is about one hour long and is followed by a Q&A session where participants can interact directly with the presenter.
Joining a webinar is easy: all you need is a computer with Internet connection and audio/video capabilities. No software installation is required.
This service is complimentary for EAGE members: in order to register you need to provide a valid EAGE membership number. Inviting other participants to attend the webinar with you is most welcome!
Before the webinar
In order to ensure an interaction of good quality and a sufficient time for questions and answers, we have limited availability for each DLP webinar. Registrations are closed after the maximum number of participants is reached. Only admitted applicants will receive a confirmation of their registration and the link for connecting to the webinar.
- If you are not admitted, you can consult our Calendar of DLP Webinars to learn about future DLP webinars. EAGE webinars are also organized on demand for groups of at least 10 members: click here to learn more about requesting a DLP webinar.
- If you are admitted, you can expect to receive a confirmation approximately one week before the scheduled date. The link for connecting to the webinar will be sent to you about 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar session.
Joining the webinar
1. Click on the link that you received from EAGE to join the webinar.
2. Enter your name (visible to all webinar participants).
3. Once you are connected, click "join" to access the webinar.
4. You can access the webinar 30 min prior to the scheduled start, giving you the opportunity for testing your audio and video equipment.
During the webinar
We kindly ask you to enable "mute me" during the presentation and disable the mute function only for asking questions.
This way any possible noise in the connection will be reduced.
The webinar ends as per its scheduled time.