How to register
The best way to register is by using our Online Registration
Notice that for this event we use Events Air online registration, you will be forwarded to the website!
Registration also can be done offline, via PDF Registration Form
Please return it to:
EAGE Latin American Office
Tel.: +57 1 4232948
EAGE registration fees differentiate between EAGE membership recognition levels and non-members. In the table below you can see what the different fees are. First year members have Green membership status which gives you a $60 USD discount ($30 USD for students) on the Non-member fee for each EAGE event registration; starting from Bronze status, you can benefit from an even greater reduced EAGE member registration fee. Click here for more information on the recognition programme
Registration will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a registration confirmation e-mail, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge is a valid/unique e-mail address is supplied. Please note that no entrance is granted to unregistered, or unpaid guests.
For companies that want to do a group booking/payment, please contact the registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview registration fees
The following prices include two days of lunch, coffee breaks and the night of the ice breaker inside of the hotel.
All fees are in USD ($)
|Registered and Paid
1/01/19 - 28/03/19
29/03/19 - 25/04/19
|EAGE Green Member (1)(5)
EAGE Bronze/Silver/Gold Members (1)(5)
|EAGE Platinum Member (1)(5)
|Non - Member
- Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2019 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is around 10 working days.
- To qualify for the reduced student registration fee: • Students must be enrolled in a full-time study programme at a recognized university or institute. • The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrolment.
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for the remainder of 2019. This membership will be activated shortly after the conclusion of the event.
- Student non-members cannot be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
- Green membership status gives you a $60 USD discount ($30 USD for students) on the Non-Member fee for each EAGE event registration; starting from Bronze status, you can benefit from an even greater reduced EAGE member registration fee.
EAGE reserves the right to cancel the event due to low participation.
All registration prices and deadlines are subject to change without notice. However, registration prices of paid registrations are guaranteed at the rate of the time of registration. Please visit the relevant event website for the up-to-date registration information.
All payments must be made in USD ($)
By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
Via a payment link will be sent to you by e-mail if you prefer the PDF Registration form
By bank transfer:
EAGE AMERICAS SAS
Save Account Number:
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registrations by post and/or bank transfers will not be accepted after (). Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post or scanned and sent by e-mail.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 12 April 2019: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of $45 USD per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 12 April 2019: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2019.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a $45 USD administration fee, plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
Cancellation of any registration must be made in writing (letter or e-mail) to:
EAGE Americas Office
Calle 93 # 18-28 Of. 704
Tel.: +57 1 4232948
Please note: If, for reasons beyond control of EAGE, or when the minimum number of participants needed to operate this event is not reached, EAGE has to move, or cancel the event, any paid amounts shall remain as credit for the event, or will be reimbursed. EAGE reserves the right to alter the venue if necessary. If an event is cancelled EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by the registrants.
Invitation letters for visa purposes will be issued to those who have registered and paid.
Please contact us via email@example.com in case you need an invitation letter.
Please note that EAGE cannot guarantee the usability of an invitation letter. Please refer to the nearest consulate in your country of residence for specific visa requirements.
We advise delegates who require a visa to start their application process three months prior to the event as in specific cases the visa process may be lengthy (up to two months).
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro ($1 USD) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non-attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.
For an overview of all EAGE Registration Terms and Conditions please click here to download.