81st EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2019 Student Programme
Participate in the Exhibition Programme
The EAGE Annual 2019, the 81st Conference and Exhibition is the largest and most comprehensive geoscience and engineering event in the world. The six-day programme includes our renowned conference, workshops, short courses, student programme, field trips and world famous exhibition, which presents the latest developments in geophysics, geology, reservoir/petroleum engineering and energy. Whether it is your goal to have the maximum exposure at the event, support a particular sponsor activity or enhance your image, EAGE Annual 2019 will provide a perfect opportunity to reach thousands of geoscientists, engineers and energy professionals.
- Meet existing and acquire new customers;
- Demonstrate your technology and equipment;
- Strengthen and expand your network;
- Receive attention from leading experts in the industry, international media, young professionals and students;
- Obtain qualified leads and opportunities;
- Promote new business and alliances;
- Social activities on the exhibition floor; free participation in icebreaker reception, coffee & tea, breakfast and afternoon drinks.
- International project partners; meet and discuss with new and potential partners in an environment where technology and industry business is openly discussed;
- Company leaders; unique opportunity as they are grouped together in one place;
- Potential investors for future business projects and expansion;
- Press; a fantastic opportunity to develop PR, announce new industry projects and discoveries, new partnerships, technology launches and employer brands (in the last year both specialists in the field GEOEXPRO and industry insider Forbes both attended and contributed articles about the EAGE Annual);
- Graduates/students; build lasting relationships with the future talent in the industry;
- National & international oil companies, service companies, consultants, licensing agencies;
- High Performance Computing Companies.
Benefits to All Exhibitors
EAGE provides a range of benefits for all who participate in the exhibition programme. Find out more below or contact us at email@example.com. Please click here to explore the different ways to participate at the exhibition.
- Free registration badges;
- Complimentary Guest Passes to distribute to your clients & business associates;
- Exposure on the Copenhagen 2019 website;
- Access to the online exhibition manual;
- PromoKit: easy-to-use communication tools for your promotion;
- Extensive sponsor programme to maximize your exposure.
- During EAGE Annual 2019
- Access to the Icebreaker reception at no extra costs, including drinks and food;
- Delicious free coffee & tea throughout the day at EAGE's coffee points;
- Free participation to the social activities on the exhibition floor (breakfast and afternoon drinks);
- Company details in the Programme & Catalogue;
- Company profile on the EAGE Annual 2019 Mobile App.
- Free participants list;
- EAGE Annual 2019 Report including statistics;
- Earn Priority Points for the Point Priority Booth Allocation System;
- Listing in EAGE’s January issue of First Break;
- Listing in EAGE's Annual Report.