EET 12: Challenges and Solutions in Stochastic Reservoir Modelling - Geostatistics, Machine Learning, Uncertainty Prediction
How to Register
If you want to register for an event, you will need an account; if you do not have one yet, please click on "Create Account".
For companies that want to do a group booking/payment, please contact the registration department at email@example.com.
The best way to register is by using the .
You can also register using the PDF form, (subject to a € 10 administration fee) and return it to:
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten, The Netherlands
Tel.: +31 88 9955055 / Fax: +31 306343534
Overview registration fees
- All fees are in Euros (€). Note that due to new UAE regulations a 5% VAT is charge is applied, below rates are inclusive of the 5%.
- One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands
|Registered and paid||Until 26/04/2018||27/04/2018 - Onsite||Onsite|
1. To qualify your EAGE membership dues for 2018 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days. EAGE membership runs from January through December. Membership applications or renewals received in October, November and December will automatically be considered for the next calendar year and activated (or reactivated) per 1 January.
2. The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for 2018.
Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the short course due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
Fee includes the course material, as well as coffee breaks and lunch.
All payments must be made in Euro (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By credit card authorization on the pdf registration form
- By bank transfer, made out to: EAGE Events BV / ABN-AMRO Bank, The Netherlands / IBAN/Account Number: NL53 ABNA 0576 3801 05 / BIC/SWIFT Code: ABNANL2A
- Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 30 April 2018.
- Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
- Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Cancellation and changes policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 15 April 2018: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active for the remainder of 2018.
- Cancellation received on or after 15 April 2018: No refund will be made.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost € 35 administration fee, plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member). For non- EAGE members only the attendance to the event can be changed, the part of the registration fee that pertains to EAGE membership will remain applicable to the individual that was originally registered. For the new person, if not an EAGE member, the cost of membership will be added to the Administration charge.
Please note: at no-show, or cancellation, the registration fee will not be refunded and the right to receive the course book is forfeited unless picked up on site of the event by an other participant with your original confirmation letter as sent to you by EAGE.
If, for reasons beyond control of EAGE, or when the minimum number of participants needed to operate this event is not reached, EAGE has to move, or cancel the event, any paid amounts shall remain as credit for the event, or will be reimbursed. EAGE reserves the right to alter the venue if necessary. If an event is cancelled EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by the registrants.
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.