EAGE Reservoir Geoscience Conference
About the Conference
The EAGE Reservoir Geoscience Conference aims to present and discuss with the subsurface community of the Oil and Gas industry, results of the most recent multi-disciplinary and integrated studies, analyses, state-of-the-art technological innovations, and case histories related to reservoir geoscience.
The focus of the conference will be on the collaboration of various reservoir disciplines and analysis, including but not limited to integration of geoscience with engineering, well works, drilling, operating facilities, project management, and cost and risk analysis.
Interactive oral and poster sessions will cover all relevant subjects, studies and recent technology applications and innovations including (but not limited to) the following specifically related to the Asia Pacific region:
1. Integrated Reservoir Characterization and Management
2. Seismic Acquisition, Processing and Imaging
3. Non-Seismic Methods and Applications
4. Regional and Play-Based Reservoir Evaluation
5. Geochemistry and Petroleum System Modelling
6. Geomechanics and Pore-Pressure Prediction
7. Multi-Physics Applications
8. Petrophysics and Rock Physics
9. Machine Learning in Reservoir Property Prediction
10. Structure, Stratigraphy and Sedimentary Analysis
11. Production Geoscience and Operations Geology
12. Borehole Geophysics, including Distributary Acoustic Sensing
13. Reserve Estimation and Uncertainty Analysis
14. Unconventional Resources
15. Project Uncertainty, Risk and Economic Assessment
Who Should Attend
The Reservoir Geoscience conference is designed for all geoscientists, engineers, researchers and academics, from around the world, who are interested and involved in all relevant disciplines of reservoir studies and associated applications, practices and technologies in the Exploration, Development and Production Business of the oil and gas industry.