Education Days Stavanger 2017
Multiple Short Course Programme
How to register
Online registration has been closed, onsite registration is available!
Overview registration fees
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands
|Registered and paid||Until 15/10/2017||16/10/2017 - Onsite|
|Multiple courses4EAGE Members||€1495||€1625|
|Multiple courses4EAGE Non-members||€1765||€1895|
EAGE Members please note: To qualify for the EAGE member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2017 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days. EAGE membership runs from January through December. Membership applications or renewals received in October, November and December will automatically be considered for the next calendar year and activated (or reactivated) per 1 January.
1. The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for 2018.
2. Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the short course/s due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
3. The price is per short course.
Fee includes the course material, as well as coffee breaks and lunch.
4. Multiple Course registration allows participation in three short courses during the week, as long as dates do not overlap, and is only available via the Multiple Course Registration PDF Form.
Registration: 08:30 - 09:00 hrs
Course: 09:00 - 17:00 hrs
All payments must be made in Euro (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By bank transfer
EAGE Events BV
ABN-AMRO Bank, The Netherlands
Account/IBAN number: NL53 ABNA 0576 3801 05
BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A
- Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 10 November 2017. Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
- Please note: Your bank transfer must be received by us prior to the event. If you need an invoice, please note that we stop issuing invoices three weeks before the event starts.
Multiple Course Registration
If you are interested in attending a full program at the Education Days Stavanger, please use the Multiple Course Registration Form: PDF Form.
With this form you can register for three courses, as long as dates do not overlap, for a reduced price.
EAGE Economic Hardship Programme 2017
We are pleased to announce that under the EAGE Economic Hardship Programme, currently unemployed long term members can apply to attend this workshop for a discounted fee equal to 75 euros for either one- or two-day course. The discounted registration fee is the same as in another supported programme – EAGE Education Tours, where everyone can benefit from a discounted fee. Application can be made up to two weeks before the start of the event by sending a request to email@example.com. The application will be reviewed by the PACE committee and once the request has been processed by the committee, the applicant will be contacted by EAGE membership department staff with the results. Please read the terms and conditions here.
You may contact us via:
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 306343534
Registration will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. Should you apply for the member fee, please state your EAGE membership number. After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge. The confirmation will be sent via e-mail, if a valid/unique e-mail address is supplied. Please note, that our system does not accept the same e-mail address twice.
For EAGE members: the confirmation is also available for download in My EAGE (login).
Cancellation and changes policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 15 September 2017: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 15 September 2017: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2017.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost € 35 administration fee, plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member). For non- EAGE members only the attendance to the event can be changed, the part of the registration fee that pertains to EAGE membership will remain applicable to the individual that was originally registered. For the new person, if not an EAGE member, the cost of membership will be added to the Administration charge.
Please note: at no-show, or cancellation, the registration fee will not be refunded and the right to receive the course book is forfeited unless picked up on site of the event by an other participant with your original confirmation letter as sent to you by EAGE.
If, for reasons beyond control of EAGE, or when the minimum number of participants needed to operate this event is not reached, EAGE has to move, or cancel the event, any paid amounts shall remain as credit for the event, or will be reimbursed. EAGE reserves the right to alter the venue if necessary. If an event is cancelled EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by the registrants.
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
Suitability and Liability
EAGE training, courses and information is prepared by industry professionals with the utmost care, but are provided without any warranty as to its completeness or accuracy or any other warranty, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to suitability or fitness for a particular purpose and all such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE’s liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.
Cancellation of any registration must be made in writing (letter, fax or email) to:
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Fax: +31 306343534