79th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2017 Student Programme
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands.
|Registered and paid||
|Conference & Exhibition full registration (Monday - Thursday)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG student member1||€ 100||€ 140||€ 180|
|Full time student non-member1||€ 175||€ 210||€ 260|
|Conference Evening2 (for students only)||€ 75||€ 85||€ 95|
Students please note: Registration for three or more Student Programme activities is mandatory.
|Exhibition only (Monday - Thursday)(Click to open the Exhibition webpage)|
|Exhibition full registration (Monday-Thursday)||€ 115||€ 125||€ 145|
|Exhibition day pass (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) - Price per day||€ 45||€ 45||€ 60|
|Icebreaker reception ticket (Monday)4||€ 45||€ 45||€ 60|
|Workshops3(Click to open the Workshop programme)|
|Workshop package 3 days (Sunday, Monday and Friday)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 155||€ 205||€ 255|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG student member1||€ 125||€ 135||€ 145|
|Non-member||€ 320||€ 420||€ 520|
|Full time student non-member1||€ 150||€ 165||€ 185|
|Workshop package 1 day (Sunday, Monday and/or Friday)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 105||€ 155||€ 205|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG student member1||€ 75||€ 85||€ 95|
|Non-member||€ 220||€ 270||€ 320|
|Full time student non-member1||€ 100||€ 115||€ 135|
|Short Courses3(Click to open the Short course programme)|
|EAGE Short Courses 1, 3, 4 (one day courses) - Price per course|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 455||€ 505||€ 555|
|Non-member6||€ 570||€ 670||€ 770|
|Short Course 2 (two days course)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 670||€ 760||€ 830|
|Non-member6||€ 790||€ 890||€ 990|
|Short Course 5 (EET 12)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 75||€ 85||€ 100|
|Non-member6||€ 150||€ 160||€ 175|
|SPE Short Courses 1, 2|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 455||€ 505||€ 555|
|Non-member||€ 570||€ 670||€ 770|
|SEG DISC (Registration via www.seg.org/disc)|
|SEG/EAGE member||$ 395|
|Field Trips and Technical Tours3(Click to open the Technical Excursion)|
|Registered and paid before 15/05/2017||Field Trip 1||Technical Tour 1||Technical Tour 2|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 195||€ 25||€ 55|
|Non-member||€ 295||€ 35||€ 75|
- To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrolment.
• Please note: Student non-members can not be older than 34 years of age (when registering)
- Students interested in attending the Field Trip on Monday 30 May and/or in the Student Evening Tuesday 31 May, will be subject to an additional charge.
- Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the short course(s), workshop(s) or Field Trip(s) due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
- A ticket for the Icebreaker Reception is included in all full Conference & Exhibition and Exhibition Only registrations, except for the Conference & Exhibition day registration or Exhibition day registration. When you register for the Exhibition day pass on Tuesday and you would like to participate in the Icebreaker Reception on Monday, please note that you require Exhibition day passes for both Monday and Tuesday.
- The non-member fee includes EAGE or SPE membership for 2017, according to your choice.
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for 2017.
Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2017 must have been paid and confirmed before 1 March 2017. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days.
EAGE Hardship Programme: EAGE Hardship Programme support is available for this event for our long-term members. If you are interested in registering for this event but are currently unemployed, you can apply for a special discount for the registration fees for the short courses. For the full overview of the application procedure, deadlines and terms and conditions, please visit the EAGE Economic Hardship Programme.
*Please note: Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to register or attend the conference, the exhibition and all family member activities.
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in Euros (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By payment link sent to yours unique email, when you choose to register by using of the pdf registration form
- By bank transfer (Made out to: EAGE Conferences BV, Bank: ABN-AMRO Bank, Netherlands, IBAN/Account number: NL09ABNA0446255300, BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A )
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 15 May 2017.
Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 15 April 2017: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active for the remainder of 2017.
- Cancellation received on or after 15 April 2017: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2017.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee, plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
- For an overview of all EAGE Registration Terms and Conditions please click here to download [pdf].
EAGE Head Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.