79th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2017
Energy, Technology, Sustainability - Time to open a new Chapter
Presenters, please submit your "Presenter name confirmation" form immediately, if you haven't done so: we need to make sure that presenters will actually come, or send a replacement presenter.
After we have received the Presenter name confirmation, we will send you a reduction code by e-mail with which you can register for the early fee.
Chairpersons will receive an invitation with a similar confirmation form, which needs to be submitted to us a.s.a.p. after receipt. After submission, we will send you the reduction code by e-mail with which you can register for the early fee also.
The Registration is sponsored by:
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
Please note: The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands.
|Registered and paid||
Conference and Exhibition
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 465||€ 565||€ 665|
|EAGE retired member||€ 215||€ 245||€ 275|
|Non-member1||€ 680||€ 780||€ 880|
|Family member||€ 215||€ 245||€ 275|
|Day registrant conference (EAGE/SPE/EAOG) member||€ 225||€ 280||€ 330|
|Day registrant conference non-member||€ 305||€ 355||€ 405|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG student2 member||€ 100||€ 140||€ 180|
|Full time student non-member1,2||€ 175||€ 210||€ 260|
|Conference Evening3||€ 75||€ 85||€ 95|
Students please note: registration for three or more student programme activities is mandatory.
Exhibition only (Monday - Thursday)
|Exhibition full registration (Monday-Thursday)||€ 115||€ 125||€ 145|
|Exhibition day pass (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) - Price per day||€ 45||€ 45||€ 60|
|Icebreaker reception ticket (Monday)4||€ 45||€ 45||€ 60|
|Workshop package 3 days (Sunday, Monday and Friday)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 155||€ 205||€ 255|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG student member1||€ 125||€ 135||€ 145|
|Non-member||€ 320||€ 420||€ 520|
|Full time student non-member1||€ 150||€ 165||€ 185|
|Workshop package 1 day (Sunday, Monday and/or Friday)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 105||€ 155||€ 205|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG student member1||€ 75||€ 85||€ 95|
|Non-member||€ 220||€ 270||€ 320|
|Full time student non-member1||€ 100||€ 115||€ 135|
|EAGE Short Courses 1, 3, 4 (one day courses) - Price per course|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 455||€ 505||€ 555|
|Non-member6||€ 570||€ 670||€ 770|
|Short Course 2 (two days course)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 670||€ 760||€ 830|
|Non-member6||€ 790||€ 890||€ 990|
|Short Course 5 (EET 12)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 75||€ 85||€ 100|
|Non-member6||€ 150||€ 160||€ 175|
|SPE Short Courses 1, 2|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 455||€ 505||€ 555|
|Non-member||€ 570||€ 670||€ 770|
|Field Trips and Technical Tours3|
|Registered and paid before 15/05/2017||Field Trip 1||Technical Tour 1||Technical Tour 2|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 195||€ 25||€ 55|
|Non-member||€ 295||€ 35||€ 75|
Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2017 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days.
- To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrollment.
- Please note: Student non-members can not be older than 34 years of age (when registering).
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in Euros (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server.
- By credit card authorization on the pdf registration form. Via e-mail you will receive more information on the payment process and a payment link.
- By bank transfer (Made out to:
EAGE Conferences BV
ABN-AMRO Bank, The Netherlands
IBAN/Account number: NL09ABNA0446255300
BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 15 May 2017.
Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 15 March 2017: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 15 March 2017: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for 2017.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee , plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 30 6343534
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.