Please find here below the FAQ's regarding event registration.
You can register for an event as explained below:
Registration via online registration system:
1. Open the Calendar of Events.
- Click on "View Event" button to go the event webpage And proceed to the registration page.
- Click on "Register now" to go directly to the registration page.
2. You can finish the registration via the online registration system.
- If you choose for online payment with credit card, the payment will be done by credit card via a secured webpage.
- If you choose for payment via "Bank Transfer" (Offline), you will receive an email with the bank details to make your payment by bank transfer within the given deadline(s). Only after receipt of your payment your registration will be finalized.
Registration via PDF form:
You can also register using the PDF form which you can find and download on the event registration webpage and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Registration with PDF form is subject to an additinal € 10 administration fee.
Payment must be done by bank transfer or payment link.
However your registration will be processed and confirmed only when full payment is received.
If you cannot register as a member, but has paid your membership, please note that it can take up to 10 working days for this to become visible in your account and you will be able to register as a member.
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:•
- Cancellation received before the early deadline: Full refund (after the conference) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person.
Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active for 2017
- Cancellation received on or after the early deadline: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2017.
Cancellation or changes to any registration must be made in writing (letter, fax or e-mail) to: email@example.com.