Regional Newsletter Middle East & Africa
Regional Manager: Raymond Cahill
EAGE has been an active player in the Middle East since the opening of our regional office in Dubai (July 2006) and has become an integral part of the local geoscience and engineering community in the region. The Middle East office currently delivers over 15 activities per year.
We will establish a foothold in Africa, in the coming years we will be working closely with industry and local associations to support their activities and to bring EAGE's opportunities to a wider audience. With membership being stagnant in Africa for the past several years, EAGE will make a very strong effort to build on its current members as a key goal for the year ahead.
The regional newsletter proves to be an excellent platform to inform our members of what's happening in the regions.
Publication date: first and third quarter of every year
Distribution: All main events in Middle East & Africa region
Target audience: Geoscientists and specialists from the industry who reside in or are otherwise interested in the Middle East and Africa
Read the latest Regional Newsletter Middle East & Africa (Issue 1 - 2018) below.
Distribution & Advertising
If you are an EAGE member, you will receive a printed copy of your regional newsletter together with First Break. For advertising possibilities in the Regional Newsletters, see the Advertising page or contact our Account Manager Advertising.
Issue 1 - 2018
Previously published Middle East and Africa newsletters:
- Issue 2 - 2017
- Issue 2 - 2017 Africa
- Issue 1 - 2017 Africa
- Issue 1 - 2017
- Issue 2 - 2016 or download here
- Issue 1 - 2016 or download here
- Issue 2 - 2015 or download here
- Issue 1 - 2015 or download here
- Issue 1 - 2014 or download here
- Issue 2 - 2014 or download here
- Issue 2 - 2013 or download here
- Issue 1 - 2013 or download here
- Issue 2 - 2012 or download here
- Issue 1 - 2012 or download here
- Issue 2 - 2011 or download here
- Issue 1 - 2011 or download here
- Issue 1 - 2010 or download here
** For a complete and up-to-date overview, please check the calendar of events.