Regional Newsletter Asia Pacific
Regional Manager: Gerard Wieggerink
In June 2010 EAGE opened an office in Kuala Lumpur, representing EAGE's commitment to meet the needs of its members in the Asia Pacific region. This region is of growing importance, especially as far as oil and gas E&P activities are concerned.
- Publication date*: first & third quarter of every year
- Estimated circulation: 3,600 (1,600 hard copies / 2,000 digital)
- Bonus distribution**: All main events in the Asia Pacific region
- Target audience: Geoscientists and specialists from the industry who reside in or are otherwise interested in Asia Pacific
Read the latest Regional Newsletter Asia Pacific (Issue 2 - 2017) below.
Distribution & Advertising
If you are an EAGE member, you will receive a printed copy of your regional newsletter together with First Break. For advertising possibilities in the Regional Newsletters, see the Advertising page or contact our Account Manager Advertising.
Issue 2 - 2017
Previously published Asia Pacific newsletters
- Issue 2 - 2017
- Issue 1 - 2017
- Issue 1 - 2016 or download here
- Issue 2 - 2015 or download here
- Issue 1 - 2015 or download here
- Issue 2 - 2014 or download here
- Issue 1 - 2014 or download here
- Issue 2 - 2013 or download here
- Issue 1 - 2013 or download here
- Issue 1 - 2012 or download here
- Issue 1 - 2011 or download here
** For a complete and up-to-date overview, please check the calendar of events.