EAGE: An energetic place to work!
Are you looking for a new job within a young driven team with possibilities to travel abroad and to experience personal growth? Then EAGE might be a great place for you to work.
EAGE is an international organization with members all over the world. The majority of our members work in the oil, gas and mining industry. Major activities are the organization of conferences, exhibitions and courses in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East and the publication of several scientific journals. The Head Office, located in the Netherlands, has over 60 employees. EAGE also has regional offices in Houten, Moscow, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and Bogotá.
EAGE at a glance:
- New initiatives are greatly appreciated
- Opportunity to fine-tune your position
- Open and informal work environment
- Personal development
- Fun at work and a good work/life balance
Please open the vacancy for more information on the application procedure.
- Registration / Finance Coordinator (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia based)
- Financial Controller (Houten, NL)
- Communication Assistant (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Education Coordinator (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia based)
- Internship Event Management (Houten, NL)